This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by Christian Focus. They have lots of brand new books to begin the new year and they’d love to give some of them away. They have 5 prize packages ready to ship anywhere in the world. Each of those 5 prizes contains a copy of these books:
- The Atheist – Why I Am Not An Atheist. Eleven Christians—including a biologist, a psychiatrist, a journalist, and a debater—came on 11 different paths to God. How and why? This compilation of their answers and experiences is a personal take on apologetics that was written in response to Bertrand Russell’s Why I Am Not A Christian. “Read it, pass it on – then get more copies and repeat the process!” (John Blanchard, Internationally known Christian preacher, teacher, apologist and author)
- The Undecided – Magnificent Obsession. Magnificent Obsession was written to present Jesus Christ to those who don’t have enough information to have faith in Him. Robertson shows us why Jesus is God and is great in response to the shout of God is not Great by the late Christopher Hitchens. “David Robertson’s letters are engaging and insightful. In these chapters a portrait of Jesus emerges that is attractive and compelling. This book is useful no matter what your experience and where you stand on matters of faith.” (Tim Keller, Senior Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church, New York City, New York)
- The Questioning Child – Tough Questions. Children from a variety of backgrounds have come up with questions, and Joel Beeke has done his best to answer them with the light of God’s Word. These are real questions from real children in real life situations – and a real pastor with a genuine concern for their souls takes them to the Gospel and the one true God. “Kids ask the toughest questions and who hasn’t been caught wondering how to answer? I can think of no one better to answer the toughest of questions than Joel Beeke. Thoughtfully written, pastorally sensitive, Biblically-based, Gospel-centred, Christ-exalting material of the best sort.” (Derek Thomas, Senior Minister of Preaching and Teaching, First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, South Carolina)
- The Curious College Student – Top 100 Questions Remix. Richard Bewes, a preacher, pastor, broadcaster, hymn-writer, and Christian communicator, has faced tricky questions about his faith on an almost daily basis. This book is an adaption of his Top 100 Questions that has been “remixed” by Ian Thomson for the young adult who is looking for answers to the questions that are important today.
- The Inquisitive Teenager – You Asked. William Edgar takes a selection of questions that are often asked by young adults and he gives a straightforward, down-to-earth answer with Biblical knowledge and common-sense. The twenty-four questions include : “Can we trust the Bible?,” “What about love and sex?,” “Does God love gay people?,” and “When will the world end”? “Bill Edgar is a listening and deeply respectful Christian whose presence brings others (and especially young people) immediately into the circle of his life-long friends. I suspect that You Asked will add to that circle every teenager who reads it!” (Sinclair B. Ferguson, Associate Preacher, St Peter’s Free Church, Dundee)
Again, there are 5 prize packages to win. And all you need to do to enter the draw is to drop your name and email address in the form below.
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.