- Book Reviews
- About me
Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer.
Free Stuff Fridays
March 23, 2012
This week’s Free Stuff Friday is sponsored by CBD Reformed and, as always, they have a pretty good prize for you to win! There will be 5 winners this week and each of those winners will take home a prize package that includes:
- At The Throne of Grace by John MacArthur - Retail price $22.99
- You Can Change by Tim Chester - Retail Price $15.99
- Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit by Francis Chan - Retail Price $14.99
At the Throne of Grace is a book of the pastoral prayers of John MacArthur. Here is what the publisher says: “For more than 40 years, John MacArthur has steadfastly committed himself to the careful and faithful teaching of God’s Word. A key outgrowth of his study of Scripture is the profoundly God-centered prayers that precede his sermons. John’s prayers are the offerings of a heart that is fully committed to honoring God, proclaiming and obeying His Word, and calling others to do the same. In this book, prayers and Scripture readings from across his years of ministry have been brought together to stir Christians toward more meaningful and edifying communion with God.”
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (March 23 – March 26) on the following three products:
- The Baker Illustrated Bible Handbook by J. Daniels Hays and J. Scott Duvall - retail $39.99 / sale $14.99
- ESV MacArthur Study Bible - retail $44.99 / sale $16.99
- The Story: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People - retail $19.99 / sale $5.00
As you know by know, there are 5 prizes to win, so go ahead and enter! This could be your week…
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you may need to visit my blog to see the form.