Free Stuff Fridays
This week's Free Stuff Friday is sponsored by CBD Reformed. As they always do, they are offering up 5 great prize packages, each of which will contain these 3 books:
- ESV MacArthur Study Bible - Retail price $44.99
- When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert - Retail Price $14.99
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller - Retail Price $25.95
When Helping Hurts is a very important book that shows how many of our well-intentioned efforts in global missions can actually be harmful. After I read the book, this is how I wrapped up my review: “If you are going to go on a short-term missions project you need to read this book; if your church is getting involved in working with the poor in your community, you need to read this book; if your church is looking for involvement with missions work overseas, you need to read this book. Corbett and Fikkert tells what we've been doing wrong and offer solid, practical, biblical advice on what we can do to get it right at last.”
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (May 4 - 7) on the following three products:
- KJV Personal Giant Print Reference Bible - retail $19.95 / sale $6.99
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan - retail $14.99 / sale $6.99
- How to Stay Christian in College by J. Budziszewski - retail $15.99 / sale $7.99
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you may need to visit my blog to see the form.