Free Stuff Fridays
This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by CBD Reformed who always hosts great giveaways around here. This week they have five prizes, each of which contains the following items:
- The Intolerance of Tolerance by D.A. Carson - Retail price $24.00
- Saved From What? by R.C. Sproul - Retail Price $16.99
- Spiritual Depression by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones - Retail Price $18.00
In The Intolerance of Tolerance D.A. Carson “traces the subtle but enormous shift in the way we have come to understand tolerance over recent years — from defending the rights of those who hold different beliefs to affirming all beliefs as equally valid and correct. He looks back at the history of this shift and discusses its implications for culture today, especially its bearing on democracy, discussions about good and evil, and Christian truth claims.” You can read my review here.
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (June 15 - 18) on the following three products:
- Reformed Dogmatics: Abridged in One Volume by Herman Bavinck - Retail price $59.99 / sale $24.99
- A Reader’s Companion to Augustine’s Confessions edited by Kim Paffenroth and Robert P. Kennedy - retail $30.00 / sale $7.99
- ESV MacArthur Study Bible - retail $44.99 / sale $19.99
Those three days are available to anyone who would like to take advantage of them.
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you may need to visit my blog to see the form.