- Book Reviews
- About me
Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer.
A Friendly Gift
December 06, 2010
We are all looking for the perfect Christmas gift for our loved ones, right? Well let me suggest a unique one that I’m sure they’ll love. Why don’t you consider giving them a gift subscription to Friends of the Blog? Check out this list of great items they would receive with that gift subscription:
- 5 Books or DVDs from Zondervan and Reformation Heritage Books (DVDs or real, printed books of their choice, sent to their home)
- 10 Downloadable albums (real albums by really good artists)
- 6-month subscription to Christianity Today
- $10 gift certificate to Westminster Books
- $15 gift certificate to The Good Book Company
- Access to coupons, deals and giveaways
- See a more complete list here.
How much would you have to spend to give that kind of a gift to someone? Just $39! Or, if you are already a Friend of the Blog, how about just $34? Seriously, you aren’t going to do any better than that! And all the while you’ll be helping support this site. Best…Christmas gift…ever!
If you purchase a gift subscription, I will provide you with a printable card or certificate you can give to your loved one at Christmas. That card will tell him what the subscription provides and give instructions on how to access all of it. Easy as pie!
Interested? Just start here.