Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
My Visual Theology series of infographics has now visited the ordo salutis, the attributes of God, the books of the Bible and Philippians 4:8. Today it continues in what is kind of an unexpected direction. This graphic is different in that a) I did all the work myself where the others have all featured hired designers (which may also explain the diminished quality) and b) it arose from my own Bible study. It just kind of happened. I woke up one morning wondering why there is variance between the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew 1 and Luke 3, so I put the two lists side-by-side. Then I drew a timeline. Then realized I was halfway to an infographic, so I just kept going. And here it is—the promise-fulfilling genealogy of Jesus Christ.
But first, I have opened a store where you can buy prints of each of these infographics. They are all professionally printed in a variety of sizes and are suitable for display. Today only you can use the code LEAP25 to get 25% off your order. (Because of the dimensions of this one, you’d only want to order it in a big size!)
If you are after a high-res version, you can have it here in JPG format. That will allow you to print it on your own.
If you have other ideas for theological infographics, please feel free to leave a comment. Several more are already in development.
Posts in this Series:
- Visual Theology - The Order of Salvation
- Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
- Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
- Visual Theology - Think On These Things
- Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
- Visual Theology - The Trinity
- Visual Theology - To the Glory of God
- Visual Theology - The Tabernacle
- Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
- Visual Theology - Reformed Theology
- Visual Theology - One Another
- Visual Theology - The Atonement