Visual Theology - One Another
I trust you are enjoying this Visual Theology series of infographics as much as I am. The series has now visited the ordo salutis, the attributes of God, the books of the Bible, Philippians 4:8, the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Trinity, Philippians 2:5-11, the Old Testament tabernacle, the fruit of the Spirit and Reformed Theology. Today it continues with a look at the “one another” passages of Scripture.
The New Testament contains at least 40 passages that contain the words “one another” and each one points to a way that Christians are to treat, or are not to treat, each other. This graphic seeks to display the whole lot of them.
(Click on the thumbnail image below to see the complete infographic)
If you are after a high-res version, you can have it here in JPG format (9 MB). Please feel free to download, copy, email, share, or print the graphic; I just ask that you don't sell it.
If you have other ideas for theological infographics, please feel free to leave a comment. Several more are already in development.
Posts in this Series:
- Visual Theology - The Order of Salvation
- Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
- Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
- Visual Theology - Think On These Things
- Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
- Visual Theology - The Trinity
- Visual Theology - To the Glory of God
- Visual Theology - The Tabernacle
- Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
- Visual Theology - Reformed Theology
- Visual Theology - One Another
- Visual Theology - The Atonement