Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
A couple of weeks ago I released the first infographic in a series I am titling “Visual Theology.” What I appreciate about infographics is their ability to display information visually. Just as there are many words that can be used to describe any one fact, there are also many ways to display facts.
Today I have the second infographic in the series, one that focuses in on the attributes of God. When we talk about God’s attributes we do so to answer questions like Who is God? and What is God like? It is the way we seek to wrap our minds around just little fragments of who this God is. We have sought to represent some of that in this graphic (which, incidentally, would probably make quite a nice desktop background).
You can also download this infographic in a high-quality PDF (8 MB). As with the last infographic, you are free to print it, copy it, distribute it, and so on. Just don’t sell it, please.
If you have other ideas for theological infographics, please feel free to leave a comment.
Posts in this Series:
- Visual Theology - The Order of Salvation
- Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
- Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
- Visual Theology - Think On These Things
- Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
- Visual Theology - The Trinity
- Visual Theology - To the Glory of God
- Visual Theology - The Tabernacle
- Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
- Visual Theology - Reformed Theology
- Visual Theology - One Another
- Visual Theology - The Atonement