Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
I hope you are enjoying this Visual Theology series of infographics as much as I am. It has now visited the ordo salutis, the attributes of God, the books of the Bible, Philippians 4:8, the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Trinity, Philippians 2:5-11 and the Old Testament tabernacle. Today the series moves back to a particular Scripture passage—Galatians 5:22-23 where we learn about the fruit of the Spirit.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.” Here we tried to capture the tree and fruit motif, but without making it too obvious. I think it worked.
(Click on the thumbnail to see the comple the infographic)
If you are after a high-res version, you can have it here in JPG format (7 MB). Please feel free to download, copy, email, share, or print the graphic; I just ask that you don’t sell it.
If you have other ideas for theological infographics, please feel free to leave a comment. Several more are already in development.
Posts in this Series:
- Visual Theology - The Order of Salvation
- Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
- Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
- Visual Theology - Think On These Things
- Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
- Visual Theology - The Trinity
- Visual Theology - To the Glory of God
- Visual Theology - The Tabernacle
- Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
- Visual Theology - Reformed Theology
- Visual Theology - One Another
- Visual Theology - The Atonement