This week's Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by CLC Publications who also sponsored the blog this week. This week they advertised a bundle of books they handpicked from their catalog for the readers of this site. And today they are giving away a couple of those bundles. There will be two winners this week and they will both receive the bundle.
These seven books tackle some of the most pressing issues of our time, such as providing more than just a meal for the underprivileged, preparing the next generation for the missions field, avoiding gossip, overcoming complaining, and exploring God’s design for real intimacy in the lives of single people.
- Send Me, I’ll Go ($14.99) by Jake Taube
- Resisting Gossip ($13.99) by Matt Mitchell
- Stop Your Complaining ($11.99) by Ronnie Martin
- Sex, God, and the Single Life ($13.99) by Hafeez Baoku
- Jesus Life ($14.99) by Larry Smith
- Not Just a Soup Kitchen ($13.99) by David Apple
- Corrie ten Boom’s Prison Letters ($9.99) by Corrie ten Boom
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon. If you are viewing this through email, click to visit my site and enter there.