This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by CCEF. CCEF sees Scripture and faith to apply profoundly to the details of life. Their vision is to understand and teach how the riches of the gospel impact each of our lives and our efforts to help others. It also believes the body of Christ is God’s primary context to help and transform his people. CCEF’s desire then is to equip the church to be this kind of transforming community. These resources they are giving away represent a spread of issues on Christian life, growth, and ministry.
They are offering 5 great prize packages this week. Each of the 5 winners will receive the following package of books:
- Marriage Matters: Extraordinary Change Through Ordinary Moments by Winston Smith
- Running Scared: Fear, Worry & the God of Rest by Ed Welch
- Relationships: A Mess Worth Making by Tim Lane & Paul Tripp
- Seeing With New Eyes: Counseling and the Human Condition Through the Lens of Scripture by David Powlison
- CrossTalk: Where Life and Scripture Meet by Michael Emlet
In addition, CCEF is offering readers of this site a 50% discount on their audio resources. This includes conference audio on all sorts of topics like suffering, anger, fear, shame, sex, and so on. It also includes audiobooks and other audio items. Click here to see the resources. Use the coupon code “challies50” at checkout between now and Monday to receive the discount.
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.