- Book Reviews
- About me
Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer.
CK2:6 - Answering Your Questions
Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 11:55am
In this week’s episode of The Connected Kingdom, David Murray and I answer some questions asked by you, the people who listen in. We answer (or attempt to answer):
- Is there any value in critiquing a book like Rob Bell’s Love Wins or are we just giving him press?
- Should Bible translations be copyrighted?
- What is the importance of church membership?
- Should members of churches have privileges that non-members do not?
- How can I help my teens become self-directing in their use of technology?
- Why do you believe what you believe about baptism?
I’m sure there were some other questions as well. We had intended to make this podcast available yesterday, but with the site getting a lot of extra traffic based on the review of Love Wins I thought it would be better to wait a day. So here it is—a day late, but not a dollar short.
If you want to give us feedback or join in the discussion, go ahead and look up our Facebook Group or leave a comment right here. You will always be able to find the most recent episode here on the blog. If you would like to subscribe via iTunes, you can do that here or if you want to subscribe with another audio player, you can try this RSS link.