The smartest way to study the Word is here: Faithlife just released Logos 6, the most intelligent Bible study software ever, equipping you for incredible insights in a fraction of the time.
Here’s how it works:
1. Base package
Study smarter with a vast, interconnected library paired with the world’s best study tools. Logos 6 base packages come packed with dozens of intelligent tools and datasets, plus brand-new Media Collections and Interactive Media for deeper, more engaging study. All of these tools are paired with unique collections of commentaries, devotionals, original-language resources, primary texts, and more.
In addition to our classic base packages, you can also choose from our base-packages families, including Anglican, Reformed, Baptist, Lutheran, Seventh-day Adventist, Pentecostal & Charismatic, and more. These packages combine smart study tools with tradition-specific libraries, so you can explore the Word while digging into your own Christian history and theology.
What’s more, base packages are the most cost-effective way to get all the resources and tools you need—all presented in a clean, easy-to-use interface.
Pro tip: To get all of Logos 6’s new tools, datasets, and media, get Logos 6 Gold or higher.
With new Logos 6 crossgrade options, you keep your current library and add new tools, datasets, and media to your software. This is the perfect option for anyone wanting to take advantage of new tools and media without adding more books. Depending on how many tools you’d like, you can choose from three crossgrade options:
- Core Crossgrade: Get most of Logos 6’s new tools, datasets, and media.
- Feature Crossgrade: Get all of Logos 6’s new tools, datasets, and media.
- Extended Crossgrade: Get all of Logos 6’s new tools, datasets, and media, plus a small collection of new resources, including Bibles, interlinears, lectionaries, and classic works.
Explore Logos 6 crossgrade options now, and get 15% off!
3. Core engine
If you’d like a basic Logos 6 experience that doesn’t include any new tools, datasets, media, or resources, you can wait to try the free core engine. The engine, which hasn’t been released yet, offers a simple Logos 6 interface and tools that aren’t dependent on datasets.
Bonus: get special gifts with your Logos 6 purchase!
For a limited time, get exclusive rewards when you spend $500 or more during your Logos 6 purchase—the more you spend, the more you get.
If you spend at least …
- $500: You’ll get a $50 promotional code to spend on a future order.
- $1,000: You’ll get a $50 promotional code and a free Mobile Ed course—BI100 Learn to Study the Bible, taught by Dr. Darrell Bock.
- $2,500: You’ll get a $50 promotional code, Mobile Ed: BI100 Learn to Study the Bible, and a two-year subscription to Pro Media.
- $5,000: You’ll get a $50 promotional code, Mobile Ed: BI100 Learn to Study the Bible, a two-year subscription to Pro Media, and the Mobile Ed Discipleship Training Bundle (an $800 value!).