This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by our friends at Reformation Heritage Books. They have put together a great prize package this week; there will be 5 winners, and each of them will receive the following 6 books:
- The Blessed and Boundless God by George Swinnock. “This book, by Puritan George Swinnock, is precisely what is needed in order to introduce God’s people to the blessed and boundless God. I cannot wait to share this work with my own flock.” (Mark Jones, minister of Faith Presbyterian Church, Vancouver, British Columbia, and coauthor of A Puritan Theology)
- Building a Godly Home by William Gouge (3 Volumes). For years, William Gouge’s Domestical Duties has stood as the foremost Puritan treatment of Christian family life. Yet due to its size and antiquated expression, it has become almost unknown among current generations of believers. To help revive the usefulness of this classic book, Scott Brown and Joel R. Beeke divided Gouge’s work into three manageable volumes, updated the language to modern standards, and have given it the title Building a Godly Home.
- A Holy Vision for Family Life
- A Holy Vision for Happy Marriage
- NEW: A Holy Vision for Raising Children
- The Beauty and Glory of Christian Living, edited by Dr. Joel Beeke. “The Beauty and Glory of Christian Living is a storehouse of spiritual riches for all who desire to experience the fullness of Jesus Christ. The topics covered in these pages are well chosen, carefully addressed, and comprise a treasury of truth for every Christian. Get alone with God and read the book. You will be greatly helped in your growth in godliness.” (Steven J. Lawson, president, OnePassion Ministries, Dallas, Texas)
- A Vine Ripened Life by Stanley Gale. “This was too important to read just once. The possibilities for growth were too good to pass up, so I read it again. So consider reading it this way: go through it slowly, try to do it with someone else, read it aloud, and pray together as you go. Blessing and growth will follow.” (Edward T. Welch, counselor and faculty member at the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF) and author of When People Are Big and God Is Small.)
Enter to Win
Again, there are 5 prize packages to win. And all you need to do to enter the draw is to drop your name and email address in the form below. (If you receive this by email, you will need to visit challies.com to enter.)
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.