Welcome to another episode of The Art of Godliness podcast. In this podcast, Paul Martin and I do our utmost to provoke you obey God in leading a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This time around we are discussing the always-important and always-difficult subject of personal devotions. We hope you find it informative and helpful.
Our thanks goes to Lexham Press for sponsoring this episode. Learn more about the Lexham Classics series at Lexhampress.com/classics.
- PrayerMate app
- One Very Good Reason To Read Your Bible (Tim Challies)
- Practice Your Devotion (Tim Challies)
- Pastor Paul’s Bible Reading Program (Paul Martin)
- Simple Ways to Spark a Lukewarm Devotion Life (Tim Challies)
- Sola Scriptura – The Ground on Which We Stand (Paul Martin)
- Scripture Alone (Tim Challies)