I want to remind you about rather a unique program I offer here at the blog (one that hundreds of you have already taken advantage of and seem to be enjoying). It is called Friends of the Blog.
This is a program I established in order to give people an opportunity to support this blog and, at the same time, to find a creative way of thanking them for doing so. The idea was to ask people to help support the site while returning far more value to them. And by and large I think the program has done very well in that way. Some benefits have come and gone while others have arisen. But through it all, I think the value has remained oustanding.
Let me tell you what’s in it for you if you become a Friend of the Blog.
There are deals and gift certificates for when you shop:
- $10 gift certificate for Westminster Books
- $15 gift certificate for The Good Book Company
- Discounts on all purchases at Vision Video and on a subscription to Modern Reformation magazine
You’ll also get free books:
- 4 new a-list books or DVDs of your choice from Zondervan (you can choose 2 today, 1 in a couple of weeks, and 1 in a couple of months)
- 1 new book from Reformation Heritage Books (later this week)
- a free 6-month subscription to Christianity Today
And there is lots to listen to:
- 10 full-length albums, available for immediate download in mp3 format including albums by Sovereign Grace Music, Indelible Grace, Christa Wells, Shai Linne, Sojourn, and more.
That’s not all; there will be other things coming your way over the life of your subscription. But that’s still hush-hush.
But best of all, you’ll get a warm, fuzzy feeling for supporting this blog (and its author). Win-win.