Every now and then it’s fun to look through my site stats and see how people found this site through search engines. In the past couple of months 3258 different keyphrases led to this site. Here are the top five with the percentage they constitute of searches leading to this site:
- 40 days of community constitutes 2%.
- Praise dancing weighs in second at 1.9%.
- Rick Warren comes in at 1.%.
- Duggar family at an even 1%.
- Plus ca change rounds out the top 5 at .8%.
Here are some random interesting ones:
- innocent iii and romanization and power and pope and faith – Incredibly this somehow generated 28 searches. Your guess is as good as mine.
- try to understand turn back tim – I do try to understand and turn back!
- raspberries on her – No comment
- challies.com – I’m glad to see this search leads to my site, though I wonder why one has to search for it
- solid rock church statue – I had a reporter for a major American newspaper ask to interview me about this a few weeks ago. I declined.
- happy is a yuppy word – I broke the news of this song to Switchfoot fans and it’s generated some visits.
- man hands – Isn’t that a Seinfeld episode?
- bar – Not too sure about this one.
- wild at heart unbiblical – Yes, it is.
- does my church family confirm it? is it consistent with my s.h.a.p.e.? – My guess would be no!
- steve camp divorce wife – When did my site become People magazine?
- why did pepsi change their colour – Sorry, but I can’t help you with that.
All this makes me realize that a lot of people must reach this site and be immediately disappointed that I can’t provide the answers they seek. I don’t know when Pepsi changes its color – after all, I’m a Coke drinker. I don’t know why Steve Camp got divorced and I won’t show you pictures of my man hands!