- Book Reviews
- About me
Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer.
Do More Better
I am no productivity guru. I am a writer, a church leader, a husband, and a father—a Christian with a lot of responsibilities and with new tasks coming at me all the time.
I wrote this short, fast-paced, practical guide to productivity to share what I have learned about getting things done in today’s digital world. It will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God.
In Do More Better, you will learn:
- Common obstacles to productivity
- The great purpose behind productivity
- 3 essential tools for getting things done
- The power of daily and weekly routines
- And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and embracing the inevitable messiness of productivity.
It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress.
You can do more better. And I would love to help you get there.
What Reviewers Are Saying
- David Murray: "Do More Better is the simplest, most concise, most comprehensive, most practical, and most realistic productivity guide that I've encountered."
- Nick McDonald: "I read this book two weeks ago, and it’s already changed my life. ... This isn’t a book I read. It’s a book I DID.”
- Darryl Dash: "Do More Better, though, is the shortest, clearest, and most practical guide to productivity I've read. I'll be implementing its advice, and I encourage you to read and apply it too."
- Gloria Furman: "No doubt, the great claim in the first pages that this book will change your life, is spot on."
- David Steele: "His work is God-centered, practical, and offers users immediate help that is sure to boost personal productivity. I commend this excellent work and trust that God will use it to encourage many people!"
- Eric Davis: "Anyone can tell you what they’re doing that works. It's quite another thing to shepherd someone through change. I think this book does a fine job of that."
Here are worksheets and bonus material to help you get started:
- Productivity Worksheet
- Serve & Surprise Worksheet
- Todoist Illustrated Setup Guide
- Productivity Lessons From a King
Image credit: Shutterstock