As was mentioned yesterday in our interview with Church Plant Media, they are excited to be doing a free website giveaway to a pastor who regularly reads Challies.com. The giveaway includes a free responsive church website ($1,000 value), plus no monthly fees for the life of the site ($600 annual value). Features of this giveaway include a free responsive design, 24/7 usage of their Content Management System, regular upgrades and feature releases to core system modules, hosting at Rackspace and Amazon S3, and toll-free telephone and online support from their knowledgeable Support Team. It also includes “radius-protection” which means no other church within a 10 mile radius of your church can have the same design.
Here are the three requirements to qualify to get the free website:
- You must be a pastor who loves the gospel and reads this site regularly (or at least occasionally).
- You must affirm, endorse, and commit to uphold Church Plant Media’s Gospel Agreement.
- Any pastor can enter their church, but keep in mind that the spirit of the giveaway is that it goes to a church that couldn’t otherwise afford it.
This giveaway is open to anyone in the world who meets the criteria above. We are planning to keep the comments open to facilitate this giveaway from today (April 17) until Sunday night (April 19). Church Plant Media will select the winner on Monday, April 20, and I’ll announce the winner at that time.
Please answer these 5 questions in the comments below:
- What is your name, your church name, and your affiliation?
- How long have you pastored and how often do you read this blog?
- How old is your church and what is the average number of weekly attendees?
- What is your favorite church website design style from Church Plant Media, and what do you like about it?
- How would a free website benefit your church?
To learn more about Church Plant Media, check out my recent interview with them.