Free Stuff Fridays
This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by CBD Reformed, a regular sponsor of these giveaways. Today they are offering 5 prizes, each of which will contain the following 3 books:
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller - Retail Price $25.95 (My favorite book of 2011—a review is coming on Monday)
- The Action Bible - Retail Price $24.99 (Andy Naselli has reviewed this one)
- 50 People Every Christian Should Know by Warren Wiersbe - Retail Price $17.99
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (December 30 - January 2) on the following three products:
- The Apprentice Series, 3 Volumes by James Bryan Smith - retail $68.00 / sale $32.99
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream by David Platt - retail $14.99 / sale $7.99
- Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy by Gary Thomas - retail $14.99 / sale $6.99
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you may need to click through to my blog to see the form.