Today was the first BlogSwap and I think it went very well. We had 9 participants respresenting (obviously) 9 different blogs. It is quite fun to start with one blog and, after reading the entry on that blog, to click on the next and so on. By clicking from one to the other you find yourself going in a little 9-blog circle, reading about how blogging has affected the lives of different people. If you are not a blogger and have considered becoming one in the past, this list will provide you with some convincing reasons to join the ranks of the bloggers.
Here is today’s list:
- Rebecca Writes was posted here on challies.com
- My entry was posted on Ochuk’s Blog
- Ochuk was posted on Coffeswirls
- Coffeeswirls was posted on whyiamreallyhere.com
- whyiamreallyhere was posted on theirvins
- theirvins was posted on danny.bregdoman.com
- danny.bregdoman.com was posted on Rebecca Writes
At this point the perfect circle went a bit out of shape because of late entries and because I messed up with one of them.
So that is the first BlogSwap. We will have our next one in two weeks. If you participated in this one you will be automatically notified about the next. If you have not participated and would like to, please read this for information on how to join in the fun.