- Book Reviews
- About me
Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer.
Free Stuff Fridays
February 24, 2012
This week’s Free Stuff Friday is sponsored by CBD Reformed and, as always, they are offering up 5 great prize packages, each of which contains 3 items. Among those items are two of my favorite books from 2011.
- A Year with C.S. Lewis: Daily Readings From His Classic Works - Retail price $22.99
- Tempted and Tried: Temptation and the Triumph of Christ by Russell Moore - Retail Price $14.99
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller - Retail Price $25.95
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (February 24 – February 27) on the following three products:
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller - retail $14.99 / sale $5.00
- Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur - retail $15.99 / sale $7.99
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed By a Relentless God by Francis Chan - retail $14.99 / sale $8.99
As you know by now, there are 5 prizes to win. All you need to do is enter below…
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you’ll need to click through to see the form.