Free Stuff Fridays
This week's Free Stuff Friday is sponsored by CBD Reformed, and you know that they always offer up some great prizes. Today they give you your first chance to get ahold of Matt Chandler’s new book. There will be 5 winners this week and each of them will receive these 3 books:
- The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler - Retail Price $17.99
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan - Retail price $14.99
- The Barber Who Wanted to Pray by R.C. Sproul - Retail Price $17.99
Here’s a quick description of Matt Chandler’s new book:
Even if you go to church, it doesn’t mean that you are being exposed (or exposing others) to the gospel explicitly. Sure, most people talk about Jesus, and about being good and avoiding bad, but the gospel message simply isn’t there-at least not in a way that is specific and comprehensive.
Inspired by the needs of both the overchurched and the unchurched, and bolstered by the common neglect of an explicit gospel within Christianity, popular pastor Matt Chandler has written The Explicit Gospel, a punchy treatise to remind us what is of first and utmost importance—the gospel.
In doing so he makes a clarion call to true Christianity, to know the gospel explicitly, to teach it uncompromisingly, and to unite the church on the amazing grounds of the good news of Jesus!
In addition, CBD Reformed is offering a 4-day sale (April 6 - 9) on the following three products. Anyone is free to take advantage of these offers:
- Christless Christianity: The Alternative Gospel of the American Church by Michael Horton - retail $19.99 / sale $3.99
- Institutes of the Christian Religion, Deluxe Edition by John Calvin - retail $49.95 / sale $16.99
- ESV MacArthur Study Bible - retail $44.99 / sale $19.99
Giveaway Rules: You may only enter the draw once. Simply fill out your name and email address to enter the draw. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Note: If you are reading via RSS, you may need to visit my blog to see the form.