The Christian world has witnessed a lot of controversy over the best and most biblical way to pursue a spouse. Here are several book recommendations on dating and courtship.
- Water for My Camels by Paul Grimmond. This is relatively brief but updated and helpful. Well worth reading.
- Sex, Dating, and Relationships by Gerald Hiestand and Jay Thomas – This is an excellent book that proposes something they call “dating friendships.”
- Getting Serious About Getting Married by Debbie Maken. Maken examines and re-examines what the church believes on the issues of marriage and singleness.
- Get Married by Candice Watters – I guess the title pretty much says it all!
- 5 Paths to the Love of Your Life by Alex Chediak – This book looks at five different models of finding a spouse.