At one time or another every Christian is called upon to defend the faith. Here are books I recommend as popular-level works on the subject of apologetics.
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller – Keller’s book is a powerful antidote to the voluminous works of today’s atheists and skeptics.
- Finding Truth by Nancy Pearcey – Pearcey goes to Romans 1 and shows how it explains all the world’s idolatry.
- Tactics by Greg Koukl – This excellent book provides tactics useful for addressing particular concerns and objections.
- Cold Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace – Drawing on his experience as a cold case detective, Wallace makes a compelling case for the Christian faith.
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel – This has become a classic; it is still an enjoyable read.
- The Dawkins Delusion by Alistair McGrath – McGrath takes on Richard Dawkins.