Every now and again I like to remind people of one of the programs I offer at this site. It is called Friends of the Blog. Friends of the Blog is primarily a means of supporting this site, but it offers a unique incentive to do so. Friends receive all kinds of great things–books, gift certificates, music, magazines and so on.
So here is some of what Friends of the Blog receive:
- A gift certificate for Westminster Books
- A gift certificate for The Good Book Company
- Books from Randy Alcorn, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and others
- Downloadable music albums
- Free video teaching series from R.C. Sproul and David Murray
- A gift certificate for Reformation Art
- Deals, specials, coupons, etc
I think you’ll see right away that there is a lot of value there—$160 at least. This is a year-long effort and more will be added over the course of the year. When you sign up, you get everything there plus whatever else comes in over the year. And all the while, you’ll be supporting the costs associated with hosting, maintaining and overseeing the site.
The cost is just $39.
This is the second year I’ve run this program. If you joined Friends of the Blog in the past year, your account will be automatically renewed on the anniversary of the date you signed up. And if you didn’t join last year, well, why don’t you consider it this year? It will prove well worth it, I’m sure.
You can get all the details at Friends of the Blog. Check it out and join the club!