This week's Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by 10ofthose which, as you know, also sponsored the blog this week. They are offering a prize package made up of some of their best products. There will be 5 winners this week and each of them will receive the following:
- Daily Readings Through All Four Gospels by J.C. Ryle. "This edition of Daily Readings from all Four Gospels is a fresh presentation of Ryle’s classic Daily Readings. This high quality, soft touch, deluxe edition contains all 732 readings from the Ryle’s previous volumes and arranges them for the morning and evening of every day of any year."
- Everything a Child Should Know About God by Kenneth Taylor. "Help your child discover the wonder of God and His Word! Dr. Kenneth Taylor explains in child–friendly language the essential Bible truths you want your child to know. He tells children about God’s creation of the world, why Jesus came to earth, how the Holy Spirit helps us, and so much more!"
- Evangelistic Preaching by Roger Carswell. "Clear, faithful proclamation of the gospel is needed more than ever, but the pressures of the age are often causing us to stay silent and withdraw. Roger defines biblical, evangelistic preaching as ‘proclaiming the gospel, to non–Christians, who are listening.’ He then helpfully, unpacks this and walks us through the Bible principles of sharing the good news. This is far from being just a theory book. With stories and examples, Roger applies what the Bible says, helps us think through how it will impact our preparation, prayers and preaching and excites us for what God can do through His word. If you’re a seasoned preacher or just starting out, this book is for you. It will help you think through both your message and method, how truth can be clearly communicated and manifested in love."
- God and Politics by Mark Dever. "Mark Dever unpacks what the Bible has to say on this topic, and teaches how we can ‘Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s’ without compromising on what we believe. We’ll see that our duty to God is comprehensive and that there isn’t an area of life that we can separate from His influence. This little book won’t take long to read, but its impact could last a lifetime."
- Intentional by Paul Williams. "If we’re honest none of us find evangelism easy. We’re told we should do it, we might know that we should be doing it, but the reality is often too scary. Paul Williams is realistic about our fear and guilt, but with gentleness he shows us that the key to banishing our fear isn’t complex and clever answers, but rather to take our friends to the person of Jesus. He gives practical examples of how we can naturally and thoughtfully share how Jesus answers, and is the answer to commonly asked questions. Paul also shares how this simple model has led to greater confidence and joy in his own evangelism. This can be our joy too!"
- Galatians by Peter Mead. "Be encouraged as Peter Mead takes us through 36 undated devotions; be reminded that Christ is everything, that the gospel is sufficient and that we have all we need for our lives now in Jesus. Helpful reflection questions will allow you to dwell on these great truths throughout the day."
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon. If you are viewing this through email, click to visit my site and enter there.