Today I’ve got a new episode of The Art of Godliness for you to listen to. Through this episode (and all the others before and after it) Paul and I hope to provoke you obey God in leading a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This time we focus our thoughts and conversation on entertainment, and especially the entertainment Christians enjoy through pop culture. We hope you find it helpful!
- “I Don’t Understand Christians Watching Game of Thrones” (Kevin DeYoung)
- “On “Stranger Things” and Being a Big Prude” (Tim Challies)
- “Twelve Questions to Ask Before You Watch ‘Game of Thrones’” (John Piper)
- “Sex on the Silver Screen: What Would a Victorian Christian Say?” (Tim Challies)
- “How Much Television Do You Actually Watch? Way Too Much!” (Tim Challies)
- “Netflix’s Biggest Competition” (Tim Challies)