Visual Theology - The Trinity
This Visual Theology series of infographics has now visited the ordo salutis, the attributes of God, the books of the Bible, Philippians 4:8 and the genealogy of Jesus Christ. Today’s graphic looks to one of the most fundamental and most difficult areas of Christianity theology—the Trinity. It seeks to show what we must and must not believe about the Godhead while also explaining the complementary roles of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is free for the download!
While the infographics will always be free for you to download, I have also opened a store where you can buy prints of each of them. They are all professionally printed in a variety of sizes and are suitable for display.
(Click on the thumbnail to see the complete infographic)
If you are after a high-res version, you can have it here in JPG format. Please feel free to download, copy, email, share, or print the graphic; I just ask that you don’t sell it.
If you have other ideas for theological infographics, please feel free to leave a comment. Several more are already in development.
Posts in this Series:
- Visual Theology - The Order of Salvation
- Visual Theology - The Attributes of God
- Visual Theology - The Books of the Bible
- Visual Theology - Think On These Things
- Visual Theology - Awaiting the Messiah
- Visual Theology - The Trinity
- Visual Theology - To the Glory of God
- Visual Theology - The Tabernacle
- Visual Theology - The Fruit of the Spirit
- Visual Theology - Reformed Theology
- Visual Theology - One Another
- Visual Theology - The Atonement